CCMRS 2020 communs 101: Numérique et technologique 2020/01/17/apunts/01
COMMUNS ÇA VA MARSEILLE ?
Commons Camp 2020 Session : CCMRS 2020 communs 101: Numérique et technologique Jour : 17/01/2020 Horaire : 11:00
Projets et initiatives mentionnés (détails)
- Wouter Tebbens, Barcelona, femProcomuns. Teixidora project. TTN/XOIC.
- Marco, Napoli, Ex Asilo Filangieri. Data collection from events, media “progetto cubotto”)
- Lorenzo, Geneva, transiscope.org. Interoperability with intermapping – 22.000 projects identified, throught categories. They are willing to interconnect with other networks to make it grow and make a network of networks.
- Chris, Germany/Napoli, Ex Asilo Filangieri: “proggeto cubotto”
- Maria Francesca, Napoli, Ex Asilo Filangieri: “proggeto cubotto”. The importance of collection of data for the narration of the project. Research on collective projects and big data. Intellectual property.
- Tomas, Marseille, Boulegue TV, 3eme arrondisement, numèriques independent media.
- François, Marseille, Marsnet: mail and webhosting for org mainly non profits + Chatons(chantons.org/en/manifesto) - indieweb hosters
- Max, Marseille, PhD on management of the commons. How some technologie will make us more efficient. DeCode/BlockChain. “holowchain”
- Raquel, Barcelona, UB/femProcomuns
Autres notes et remarques
- Main tòpics/ Issues / Good practices
- GAFAM. We should be as conscious of it as we are about environment, labour abuse, bank practices, nutrition, etc. What are we sharing with these platforms on an automat basis. We can also think on the technological tools we really need.
- Worried about privacy both individual (our data is our life) but also as a collective good and the commercial use about community data, as a matter of democracy.
- The amount of data we produce should be considered a commons itself, and the problem is how to get back the control of it. To regain ownership we need to regain ownership of the infrastructure to create another kind of governance.
- That includes the data produce inside the projects. An exemple would be the data Shared for transparency matters but in an illegal way.
- How to make the Shared resources non-privatizable. CopyLeft. Lionel Lourdin, Geneva, is exploring for the last 20 years the Numeric and Juridic Commons Goods. Open licence, non by reciprocity but for compatibility, it means, to make sure that authors and contributors are only producing for the common goods, so based on economic model.
- Accessibility and involvement. The difference between costumers and co-owners should be an issue, and it is specially important in relation to the governance model.
- Data as a tool for the promotion of the commons.
- What is the meaning of commons?
- Management of a resource in an horitzontal way.
- Opposed to individual but not incompatible.
- Strength of union and the result of it
- Shared resource managed directly by the users in an horitzontal way, open and accessible throught an active inclusion
- We have to work it out together. It is a process
- Common in 1
- Commons should be governed by citizens
- Shared resource System in which: a) users participate in the management; b) Shared knowledge; c) accessible to become a member
- Elionor Ostrom 8 principles
- Moving back to community
- Worried about privacy
- GAFAM takes control of our life
- Opt-Out is not an individual choice
- Difference between customer & co-owner